8915 Douglas Ave, Dallas, TX 752256 beds, 7 baths, 12,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 931 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $231
- MLS #: 11721290
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1334 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,115 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 00559800080020000
- Zillow Home ID: 26903654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8915 Douglas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% lower than in Dallas, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 8901 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX$3.83M71012,439
- 8935 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX--------
- 8933 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX--------
- 5711 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$1.97M475,600
- 5807 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$3.19M568,143
- 5744 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$6.51M468,996
- 9002 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX$3.31M589,273
- 5710 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$2.98M547,438
- 9015 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX$4.02M45.55,954
- 5706 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$1.51M554,729
- 5823 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$5.15M78.59,877
- 8891 Jourdan Way Dallas, TX$8.39M49.518,037
- 9006 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX$6.08M79.520,403
- 5828 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX$5.12M5611,476
- 9025 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX$2.42M456,454
- 5722 Park Ln Dallas, TX$2.9M567,998
- 9420 Hathaway St Dallas, TX$4.47M66.510,255
- 9400 Hathaway St Dallas, TX$2.24M44.55,479
- 5706 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.05M32.53,100
- 5620 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX$1.25M322,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.