- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 58,027 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $248
- MLS #: 13138897
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1334 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Heating \ Additional Water Heater(s), Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Security Features \ Burglar, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Fencing \ Metal, Security Features \ Monitored, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Interior Features \ Paneling, Interior Features \ Multiple Staircases, Other Equipment \ Built-in Icemaker, Building Area Source \ Appraiser, Fencing \ Automatic Gate, Flooring \ Marble, Construction Materials \ Stucco, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Interior Features \ Wainscoting, Lot Size \ 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Oversized, Parking Features \ Porte-Cochere, Parking Features \ Side, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Workbench, Heating \ Geotherm, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,115 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 00559800080020000
- Zillow Home ID: 26903654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Dallas home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among North Dallas homes, this home is 508.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.4% lower than in Dallas, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
|8901 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||$5.77M||7||10||12,439|
|8935 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||--||6||6.5||8,879|
|8933 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|5711 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$2.45M||6||8.5||5,600|
|5807 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$3.54M||5||6||8,143|
|5744 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$6.89M||4||6||8,996|
|9002 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||$4.26M||5||8||9,273|
|5710 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$2.95M||5||4||7,438|
|9015 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||$3.52M||4||5.5||5,954|
|5706 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$1.82M||5||5||4,729|
|5823 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$5.18M||7||8.5||9,877|
|8891 Jourdan Way Dallas, TX||$12.1M||4||9.5||18,037|
|9006 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||$5.73M||7||9.5||20,403|
|5828 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX||$4.9M||5||6.5||11,476|
|9025 Douglas Ave Dallas, TX||$2.54M||4||5||6,454|
|5722 Park Ln Dallas, TX||$3.18M||5||6||7,998|
|9420 Hathaway St Dallas, TX||$5.1M||6||6.5||10,255|
|9400 Hathaway St Dallas, TX||$2.44M||4||4.5||5,479|
|5706 Park Ln Dallas, TX||$1.36M||3||2.5||3,100|
|5620 Deloache Ave Dallas, TX||$1.48M||3||2||2,964|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!