892 Fire Walk, Milpitas, CA 950352 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 1353 sq. ft of living space
* Quiet and well-maintained neighborhood next to Great Mall
* Two master suite bedrooms with walk-in closet
* 1 guest room on first floor with access to private backyard
* New carpeting for bedrooms, and new hardwood flooring for the rest of the house
* New paint and blinds
* Newly remodeled bathrooms with tile flooring
* Open kitchen with gas oven and dishwasher
* Attached two-car garage.
* Central AC/heat and security system.
* Convenient location: easy access to 880, 680, 237 and close to major high tech companies.
* Big community swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and kid's playground.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2115946032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 892 Fire Walk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
- 874 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$586K231,353
- 880 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$651K33.51,534
- 886 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$573K22.51,353
- 873 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$636K22.51,534
- 892 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$589K22.51,353
- 879 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$560K221,353
- 885 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$579K22.51,353
- 898 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$635K22.51,534
- 889 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$663K4--1,534
- 895 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$620K231,353
- 860 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$610K22.51,400
- 891 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$728K33.51,534
- 883 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$587K22.51,353
- 861 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$573K22.51,353
- 901 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$724K33.51,550
- 897 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$602K32.51,353
- 854 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$689K33.51,534
- 909 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA$559K22.51,353
- 855 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA$644K22.51,534
- 96 Sun Dance Milpitas, CA$574K22.51,353
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292