This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $671-782K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Milpitas is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Milpitas is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
* 1353 sq. ft of living space
* Quiet and well-maintained neighborhood next to Great Mall
* Two master suite bedrooms with walk-in closet
* 1 guest room on first floor with access to private backyard
* New carpeting for bedrooms, and new hardwood flooring for the rest of the house
* New paint and blinds
* Newly remodeled bathrooms with tile flooring
* Open kitchen with gas oven and dishwasher
* Attached two-car garage.
* Central AC/heat and security system.
* Convenient location: easy access to 880, 680, 237 and close to major high tech companies.
* Big community swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and kid's playground.
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 332
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2115946032
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!