This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $520-778K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Milpitas is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Milpitas is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
* 1353 sq. ft of living space
* Quiet and well-maintained neighborhood next to Great Mall
* Two master suite bedrooms with walk-in closet
* 1 guest room on first floor with access to private backyard
* New carpeting for bedrooms, and new hardwood flooring for the rest of the house
* New paint and blinds
* Newly remodeled bathrooms with tile flooring
* Open kitchen with gas oven and dishwasher
* New refrigerator, washer/dryer
* Attached two-car garage.
* Central AC/heat and security system.
* Convenient location: easy access to 880, 680, 237 and close to major high tech companies.
* Big community swimming pool, jacuzzi, and kid's playground.
Lease term: $2200/month for 1 year, $2200 security deposit. Renter to pay for utility and water. Good credit and rental history. The house is available now. Please email with questions if interested.
Open house on Saturday 12/1/12, 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
- Lot: 960 sqft
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 1,152
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $614,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 349 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 08652024
- Zillow Home ID: 51073253
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Milpitas, and 63.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milpitas.
|898 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$764K||2||2.5||1,534|
|886 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$706K||2||2.5||1,353|
|880 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$766K||3||3.5||1,534|
|891 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$784K||3||3.5||1,534|
|885 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$704K||2||2.5||1,353|
|897 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$714K||3||2.5||1,353|
|892 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$701K||2||2||1,353|
|879 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$705K||2||2||1,353|
|874 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$707K||2||3||1,353|
|873 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$766K||2||2.5||1,534|
|901 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$765K||3||3.5||1,534|
|909 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$711K||2||2.5||1,353|
|895 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$713K||2||3||1,353|
|889 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$769K||4||--||1,534|
|902 Water Walk Milpitas, CA||$716K||2||2.5||1,353|
|910 Water Walk Milpitas, CA||$771K||2||2.5||1,534|
|883 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$724K||2||2.5||1,353|
|918 Water Walk Milpitas, CA||$715K||2||2.5||1,353|
|861 Spirit Walk Milpitas, CA||$712K||2||2.5||1,353|
|860 Fire Walk Milpitas, CA||$720K||3||2.5||1,353|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!