8921 Colberg Dr, Austin, TX 787494 beds, 3 baths, 2,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 419 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,311 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 446832
- Zillow Home ID: 29487496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8921 Colberg Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78749 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% less than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78749 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78749 home values.
- 8925 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$333K332,545
- 8917 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$308K--22,061
- 7020 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$322K422,094
- 8913 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$330K--32,565
- 8929 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$280K--31,729
- 7016 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$296K--21,535
- 8920 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$310K--32,113
- 8916 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$308K321,931
- 7012 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$379K42.52,900
- 8909 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$311K--22,048
- 8924 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$315K--32,257
- 8912 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$368K--32,633
- 7025 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$334K42.52,214
- 8928 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$311K332,210
- 7008 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$321K--32,257
- 8908 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$315K--22,048
- 9001 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$323K432,459
- 8905 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$348K432,400
- 7004 Colberg Ct Austin, TX$310K32.52,128
- 8904 Colberg Dr Austin, TX$303K321,835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!