8922 SE Pine St, Portland, OR 972162 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,333 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1989 for $13,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: None
- Garbage Included, Electric Heat, Range, Mini-Blinds, Carpet, Off-Street Parking
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: R220741
- Zillow Home ID: 53914846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8922 Se Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montavilla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% higher than in Portland, and 14.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 317 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$182K321,180
- 325 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$208K22.51,560
- 8906 SE Pine St Portland, OR$151K311,089
- 335 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$164K--11,076
- 237 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$177K211,120
- 244 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$232K312,327
- 9004 SE Pine St Portland, OR$179K411,275
- 322 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$234K331,578
- 330 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$222K--2.51,578
- 338 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$232K--2.51,578
- 346 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$230K--31,530
- 9009 SE Oak St Portland, OR$151K31888
- 232 SE 89th Ave Portland, OR$164K31912
- 9016 SE Pine St Portland, OR$178K31.51,216
- 234-236 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$215K421,632
- 217 SE 90th Ave Portland, OR$192K321,298
- 9028 SE Pine St Portland, OR$237K32.11,483
- 8833 SE Pine St Portland, OR$204K411,756
- 9022 SE Pine St Portland, OR$207K321,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.