- Lot: 3,956 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,780 all time views
- 76 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $260,002
- Price/sqft: $1,905
- MLS #: 15908575
- Keller Williams - Hollywood Hills
- Flooring: Other
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- View: Other View
- Rooms: Other
- Laundry Locations: Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Rooms: Other
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Developer
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 4336013031
- Zillow Home ID: 20516363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.08-1.33M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.9% less than in West Hollywood, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90048 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90048 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!