8925 Flamingo Mountain View 201, LAS VEGAS, NV 89147
For Sale: $220,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow78
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2110946173
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$150,482||$105K – $226K||-$19,663||$124||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,013/mo||$810 – $1.3K/mo||-$12||$0.84||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Las Vegas home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Las Vegas homes, this home is 37.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 86.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Las Vegas Metro, and 175.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
Neighborhood for 8925 Flamingo Mountain View 201
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Walter Jacobson Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
- Walter Johnson Junior High (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Palo Verde High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 3.0 mi
- International Christian Academy K-8 1.1 mi
- Herbert A Derfelt Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- Clarence Piggott Elementary PK-5 1.5 mi
- M J Christensen Elementary PK-5 1.9 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more