8925 Oregon Inlet Ct, Raleigh, NC 276033 beds, 3 baths, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2006 for $197,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 160801479219000
- Zillow Home ID: 65344465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8925 Oregon Inlet Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27603 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% higher than in Wake, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27603 home values.
- 8905 Oregon Inlet Ct Raleigh, NC$195K--21,541
- 8908 Oregon Inlet Ct Raleigh, NC$180K321,545
- 4809 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$189K321,550
- 5000 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$190K--2.51,826
- 8916 Oregon Inlet Ct Raleigh, NC$185K--21,534
- 4912 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$185K321,528
- 4916 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$201K--21,981
- 5004 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$208K--31,815
- 4920 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$231K--32,385
- 4924 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$220K32.52,256
- 4921 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$210K--21,925
- 4908 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$201K--21,551
- 4933 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$215K--2.52,248
- 5008 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$180K321,549
- 5001 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$192K--21,553
- 4928 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$245K--32,326
- 4805 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$193K--21,528
- 4932 Contender Dr Raleigh, NC$193K321,780
- 5012 Swordfish Dr Raleigh, NC$195K--21,534
- 8817 Oregon Inlet Ct Raleigh, NC$221K331,933
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.