8926 Anna St, Austin, TX 787482 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Parcel #: 381985
- Zillow Home ID: 29511020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8926 Anna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 8922 Anna St Austin, TX$205K--21,299
- 8930 Anna St Austin, TX$166K--21,436
- 8918 Anna St Austin, TX$164K321,263
- 9000 Anna St Austin, TX$171K--21,299
- 8914 Anna St Austin, TX$162K--31,214
- 8921 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$167K--21,299
- 8925 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$165K--31,436
- 9004 Anna St Austin, TX$161K--21,214
- 8917 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$182K42.51,467
- 9001 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$165K--21,380
- 8913 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$161K--21,090
- 8910 Anna St Austin, TX$150K--21,090
- 9008 Anna St Austin, TX$164K321,263
- 8935 Anna St Austin, TX$213K--31,603
- 8931 Anna St Austin, TX$175K--31,444
- 8909 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$227K--21,299
- 9005 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$276K--21,711
- 8939 Anna St Austin, TX$207K----1,204
- 9001 Anna St Austin, TX$173K--21,299
- 8927 Anna St Austin, TX$174K--31,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!