8927 Bronson Dr, Granite Bay, CA 957464 beds, 3 baths, 3,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 924 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 047380015000
- Zillow Home ID: 17678449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8927 Bronson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Granite Bay, and 27.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Granite Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95746 home values.
- 8937 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$799K433,965
- 8907 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$602K432,710
- 7205 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$688K433,253
- 8912 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$603K42.52,612
- 7235 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$754K43.53,639
- 8957 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$930K444,045
- 8897 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$557K432,768
- 7185 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$762K543,703
- 8902 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$569K432,711
- 8942 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$662K432,894
- 7265 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$597K432,616
- 7240 Hill Rd Granite Bay, CA$651K433,122
- 8892 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$614K432,900
- 8967 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$657K43.52,972
- 8914 Weatherby Ct Granite Bay, CA$705K533,510
- 7377 Bainbridge Ct Granite Bay, CA$552K432,950
- 7190 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$910K43.54,199
- 8887 Bronson Dr Granite Bay, CA$563K432,944
- 7235 Hill Rd Granite Bay, CA$579K432,433
- 7210 Sierra Dr Granite Bay, CA$913K533,731
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.