- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8927 Spicewood Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462604 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 506 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Wet Bar
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 490316108020000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1272834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8927 Spicewood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 30.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8923 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$257K42.53,009
- 2031 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$247K41.52,437
- 2041 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$277K41.52,864
- 2021 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$242K41.52,392
- 8919 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$278K533,967
- 8931 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$250K41.52,546
- 8941 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$244K41.52,480
- 1948 Huckleberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$254K41.53,044
- 6161 Spicewood Ct Camby, IN--------
- 1944 Huckleberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$268K422,424
- 2051 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$258K41.53,130
- 2011 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$287K433,515
- 8915 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$259K42.53,000
- 1952 Huckleberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$291K51.53,298
- 8911 Spicewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$320K554,245
- 2040 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$248K41.52,756
- 2022 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$243K41.52,392
- 1949 Huckleberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$306K522,964
- 1947 Brewster Rd Indianapolis, IN$251K423,089
- 2047 Whitewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$275K423,139
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.