893 Pleasant St, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $136,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- BONUS Rms. in bsmt, New carpet, Updated cabinets & countertops
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1306129020
- Zillow Home ID: 5036784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 893 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60098 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.1% greater than in Woodstock, and 2198.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 903 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$136K31.21,208
- 883 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$144K31.51,232
- 884 Oak St Woodstock, IL$158K3--1,285
- 894 Oak St Woodstock, IL$158K----1,432
- 873 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$151K331,164
- 1035 Carol Ave Woodstock, IL$198K3--1,542
- 874 Oak St Woodstock, IL$109K----1,346
- 906 Oak St Woodstock, IL$135K----1,232
- 894-896 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$223K----2,236
- 900 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$172K521,035
- 908 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$189K----2,368
- 863 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$181K532,356
- 864 Oak St Woodstock, IL$168K42.51,348
- 876 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$151K----1,089
- 914 Oak St Woodstock, IL$156K321,650
- 874 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$152K----1,089
- 914 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$179K----2,024
- 855-857 Oak St Woodstock, IL$155K----1,630
- 854 Oak St Woodstock, IL$170K431,323
- 885-887 Oak St Woodstock, IL$104K----1,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292