- Lot: 8.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 68 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,276 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: E2079093
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: 1120 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Utilities \ Septic, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Utilities \ Underground, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Property Description \ Three Story, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Location \ Street Private, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Architectural Style \ Other, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Utilities \ Well, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Water FIlter Owned, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Location \ Zoning Permits Horses, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Master Bath Features \ Bidet, Interior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Architectural Style \ Colonial, Location \ Pasture \ Agricultural, Floor Covering \ Marble
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,979 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2925220000001000000
- Zillow Home ID: 82607751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33525 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Pasco as a whole. Among 33525 homes, this home is 513.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.1% greater than in Pasco, and 438.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33525 home values.
|8933 Us Highway 98 Dade City, FL||$850K||3||4.5||6,606|
|41465 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||0.5||--|
|9077 Us Highway 98 Dade City, FL||$83K||--||2||1,144|
|41037 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||0.5||--|
|41023 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41001 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41439 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41043 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9119 Us Highway 98 Dade City, FL||$106K||--||1||1,173|
|41049 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41407 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41000 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41061 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41026 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41305 Dykas Ln Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41427 Melrose Ave Zephyrhills, FL||$100K||--||2||1,192|
|41101 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41359 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|41349 Melrose Ave Zephyrhills, FL||$37K||--||1||672|
|41348 Stanton Hall Dr Dade City, FL||$739K||4||4||4,954|
Nearby Schools in Pasco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!