- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8937 Sable Creek Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322444 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $179,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Part of Chiney lakes Homeowners with access to pool, gazebo, recreational facilities, etc.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0164645518
- Zillow Home ID: 44427243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8937 Sable Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chimney Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 131% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 289.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chimney Lakes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chimney Lakes home values.
- 8945 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$141K422,210
- 8929 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$156K321,947
- 8940 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$141K322,114
- 8952 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$152K322,051
- 8920 Sable Creek Ct Jacksonville, FL--421,966
- 8938 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$140K321,750
- 8953 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K422,182
- 8060 Sable Creek Dr E Jacksonville, FL$162K422,154
- 8054 Sable Creek Dr E Jacksonville, FL$157K322,075
- 8959 Bridgecreek Dr Jacksonville, FL$132K321,483
- 8946 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K322,157
- 8948 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$174K332,304
- 8954 Sable Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K321,870
- Bridgecreek Dr Jacksonville, FL$113K321,457
- Bridgecreek Dr Jacksonville, FL$114K321,464
- 8965 Bridgecreek Dr Jacksonville, FL$136K321,419
- 8933 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$131K321,878
- 8941 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$121K321,589
- 8086 Sable Creek Ct Jacksonville, FL$171K422,147
- 8925 Beautyleaf Way Jacksonville, FL$160K322,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.