8938 Pheasant Ln, Dubuque, IA 520033 beds, 2 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 313
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 1630102003
- Zillow Home ID: 50178620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8938 Pheasant Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% higher than in Dubuque, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52003 home values.
- 8954 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$275K433,595
- 8906 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$240K333,126
- 8927 Hickory Hollow Ct Dubuque, IA$221K421,560
- 8955 Hickory Hollow Ct Dubuque, IA$170K322,160
- 8896 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$228K332,826
- 8941 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$210K321,772
- 8883 Hickory Hollow Ct Dubuque, IA$242K332,714
- 8881 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$201K421,831
- 8967 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$255K333,358
- 8994 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$395K833,998
- 8906 Hickory Hollow Ct Dubuque, IA$218K321,872
- 8915 Quail Ridge Ct Dubuque, IA$197K321,288
- 8999 Hickory Hollow Ct Dubuque, IA$240K32.51,902
- 8939 Quail Ridge Ct Dubuque, IA$264K533,214
- 8991 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$203K32.52,153
- 8957 Quail Ridge Ct Dubuque, IA$302K443,817
- 8867 Quail Ridge Ct Dubuque, IA$212K421,786
- Quail Ridge Ct Dubuque, IA$197K321,288
- 9023 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$374K432,426
- 9046 Pheasant Ln Dubuque, IA$231K33.52,597
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.