- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8938 SE 56th St, Mercer Island, WA 980404 beds, 3 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
top of Mercer Island, near the south center of the Island in the highly desirable Parkwood Estates, where the homes are currently priced around $1M on 13,000 sq ft lots.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- 200 st ft game room, 200 sq ft rec room, new driveway, new shake roof, new furnace, new yard!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6672900390
- Zillow Home ID: 49003224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8938 Se 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mercer Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mercer Island, and 43.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
- 8933 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.56M433,900
- 8940 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$886K321,990
- 8920 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.19M42.53,440
- 8937 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.07M42.252,200
- 8925 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.2M31.752,830
- 8945 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.43M32.52,960
- 8945 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.09M54.254,990
- 8925 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1M62.753,450
- 5601 90th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$697K421,690
- 8914 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.2M63.54,240
- 5602 90th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$744K41.752,060
- 5419 91st Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.03M42.252,580
- 8915 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.23M53.253,290
- 5409 91st Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.02M42.753,360
- 8930 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.15M32.252,280
- 9091 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.83M463,570
- 8938 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$1.37M62.54,440
- 8915 SE 56th St Mercer Island, WA$1.19M433,300
- 8947 SE 54th St Mercer Island, WA$922K32.52,400
- 5705 91st Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$776K422,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.