- Lot: 81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,349 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $248
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,221 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:013.0 B:0002 L:0006.3
- Zillow Home ID: 56815306
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01257 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Sheffield as a whole. Among 01257 homes, this home is valued 139.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01257, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.6% higher than in Sheffield, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01257 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sheffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01257 home values.
|830 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$375K||3||2.5||1,704|
|910 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$331K||3||2||2,246|
|928 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$580K||2||2||2,603|
|960 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$630K||4||3||2,257|
|906 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$406K||5||1.5||2,911|
|1028 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$218K||3||2||750|
|832 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$301K||2||1||1,944|
|804 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$377K||3||2||1,824|
|999 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$297K||3||1||1,714|
|1178 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.08M||3||4||2,793|
|975 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$293K||--||--||--|
|881 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$676K||3||2.5||2,574|
|859 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.23M||4||3.5||4,443|
|815 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$412K||3||3||1,552|
|1592 Salisbury Rd Sheffield, MA||$501K||4||2.5||2,464|
|46 Parsley Ln Sheffield, MA||$430K||4||2.5||2,268|
|24 Parsley Ln Sheffield, MA||$369K||3||2.5||2,016|
|12 Glennana Way Sheffield, MA||$420K||3||2||1,754|
|128 Glennana Way Sheffield, MA||$194K||3||1||846|
|1541 Salisbury Rd Sheffield, MA||$237K||2||1||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Sheffield
PK-4 & ungraded3.2 mi
7-12 & ungraded3.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!