- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
894 Station St, Herndon, VA 201706 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- dbl oven, granite kitchen, prof landscape, extended garage and mother-in-law suite, added pkg
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2113143626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 894 Station Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20170 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Herndon, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20170 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Herndon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20170 home values.
- 888 Station St Herndon, VA$610K43.52,228
- 890 Station St Herndon, VA$612K31.52,562
- 884 Station St Herndon, VA$571K442,580
- 887 Station St Herndon, VA$559K322,176
- 892 Station St Herndon, VA$831K45.53,446
- 889 Station St Herndon, VA$423K411,883
- 891 Station St Herndon, VA$435K321,200
- 893 Station St Herndon, VA$455K532,484
- 880 Station St Herndon, VA$749K442,716
- 883 Station St Herndon, VA$500K321,936
- 894 Station St Herndon, VA$874K66.55,010
- 895 Station St Herndon, VA$439K532,200
- 878 Station St Herndon, VA$473K31.51,448
- 896 Station St Herndon, VA$784K543,465
- 897 Station St Herndon, VA$442K431,332
- 890 Ballou St Herndon, VA$613K32.53,190
- 807 Monroe St Herndon, VA$471K311,792
- 879 Station St Herndon, VA$522K221,688
- 894 Ballou St Herndon, VA$449K432,128
- 811 Monroe St Herndon, VA$478K--11,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!