8945 Pinehurst St, Detroit, MI 48204Studio, 2 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1928
- 169 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 214020039
- Finished basement, 722 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 18017755
- Zillow Home ID: 88483919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8945 Pinehurst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Detroit, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 8937 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$33K--21,808
- 8951 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 8931 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$29K311,200
- 8925 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$30K--1879
- 9103 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$49K--21,526
- 8917 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$28K--11,392
- 9111 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$35K321,308
- 8911 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$29K--21,304
- 9117 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$34K--1889
- 8938 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$30K--1947
- 8905 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$31K211,564
- 9100 Manor St Detroit, MI$102K--2.53,917
- 9125 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$37K211,002
- 8895 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$32K--11,248
- 9100 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$46K--22,311
- 8948 Manor St Detroit, MI$47K--11,879
- 8910 Manor St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 8916 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$61K--2.51,466
- 8938 Manor St Detroit, MI$34K--21,296
- 9116 Manor St Detroit, MI$44K--11,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!