895 Bishop Ave, Orange City, FL 327634 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Zillow predicts this property will sell for $305,495 if it's listed for sale as a foreclosure. This is 17.0% or $62,572 below the Zestimate® home valuation of $368,067. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 125 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 126 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 745 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 800400000220
- Zillow Home ID: 47948604
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 895 Bishop Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% higher than in Orange City, and 167.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32763 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32763 home values.
- 849 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$147K211,008
- 925 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$361K42.52,886
- 915 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$159K21.51,155
- 1491 6th St Orange City, FL$81K321,184
- 906 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$91K321,141
- 1536 Brown Ave Orange City, FL--421,262
- 912 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$134K321,838
- 918 Bishop Ave Orange City, FL$74K321,237
- 1480 6th St Orange City, FL$80K321,346
- 1475 6th St Orange City, FL$107K321,158
- 5th St Orange City, FL--------
- 1480 8th St Orange City, FL$77K221,146
Nearby Schools in Orange City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005