895 Eden Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303162 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Popiular intown neighborhood convenient to downtown Atlanta.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $220,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Huge deck is great for outdoor entertaining. Detached one car garage.
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 00100001005
- Zillow Home ID: 35828543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 895 Eden Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ormewood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Atlanta, and 172.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ormewood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ormewood Park home values.
- 891 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$174K21930
- 909 Ormewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$165K21934
- 885 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$169K21985
- 913 Ormewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$204K211,211
- 879 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$226K21895
- 907 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$435K433,240
- 888 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$198K21884
- 896 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$360K211,569
- 919 Ormewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$242K21952
- 914 Walker Ave SE Atlanta, GA$128K21750
- 882 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$359K211,416
- 875 Eden Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$86K21--
- 875 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$340K211,332
- 918 Walker Ave SE Atlanta, GA$223K311,590
- 900 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$281K321,680
- 914 Ormewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$212K31984
- 922 Walker Ave SE Atlanta, GA$194K22990
- 927 Ormewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$265K221,035
- 915 Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$275K321,993
- Eden Ave SE Atlanta, GA$359K211,416
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292