- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
895 Roanoke Rd, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,150,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 5335008009
- Zillow Home ID: 20705068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 895 Roanoke Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Huntington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Huntington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Huntington home values.
- 5 beds, 6 baths
3,330 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1936
- 5 beds, 6 baths
- 894 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.86M421,528
- 885 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$1.84M211,626
- 935 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$1.94M332,772
- 894 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$2.75M453,672
- 877 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$1.95M332,228
- 1655 Chelsea Rd San Marino, CA$1.74M332,161
- 888 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.32M321,452
- 2422 S Oak Knoll Ave San Marino, CA$3.03M453,371
- 1675 Chelsea Rd San Marino, CA$1.86M332,351
- 897 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$983K21988
- 925 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.52M331,928
- 2405 S Oak Knoll Ave San Marino, CA$1.95M322,235
- 940 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$1.9M322,216
- 885 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.21M321,394
- 2415 S Oak Knoll Ave San Marino, CA$1.51M31.52,239
- 2434 S Oak Knoll Ave San Marino, CA$2.41M542,961
- 875 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.59M322,005
- 852 Sussex Rd San Marino, CA$1.62M221,798
- 857 Roanoke Rd San Marino, CA$3.92M656,076
- 2429 S Oak Knoll Ave San Marino, CA$1.94M43.53,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.