8950 SW 37th St, Topeka, KS 666145 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 177 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 1994 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Foundation type: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 156-14-0-00-19-006.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77488025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8950 Sw 37th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 66614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Topeka, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66614 home values.
- 3620 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$265K442,785
- 8920 SW 37th St Topeka, KS$163K42.51,568
- 3530 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$282K43.54,247
- 9025 SW 37th St Topeka, KS$209K43.51,864
- 3720 SW Roy Rd Topeka, KS$227K53.52,055
- 8921 SW 35th St Topeka, KS$207K32.51,925
- 3500 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$230K32.52,049
- 3615 SW Clarhan Rd Topeka, KS$216K42.52,152
- 9075 SW 37th St Topeka, KS$199K32.51,550
- 3501 SW Clarhan Rd Topeka, KS$174K42.51,571
- 9010 SW 35th St Topeka, KS$311K544,006
- 3601 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$228K422,311
- 8911 SW 37th St Topeka, KS$225K42.52,182
- 3805 SW Roy Rd Topeka, KS$166K32.51,468
- 3531 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$116K111,550
- 9131 SW 37th St Topeka, KS$223K322,364
- 3501 SW Hodges Rd Topeka, KS$206K531,500
- 9030 SW 35th St Topeka, KS$259K431,858
- 8920 SW 35th St Topeka, KS$227K322,403
- 3740 SW Roy Rd Topeka, KS$219K42.52,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.