- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8952 204th St, Jamaica, NY 114233 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $395,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 104900109
- Zillow Home ID: 32145589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8952 204th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 775% greater than in New York, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 8954 204th St Jamaica, NY$442K----1,728
- 8950 204th St Jamaica, NY$396K----1,056
- 8948 204th St Jamaica, NY$423K----1,152
- 8944 204th St Jamaica, NY$421K----1,152
- 8942 204th St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,056
- 8953 202nd St Jamaica, NY$419K----1,056
- 8951 202nd St Jamaica, NY$426K----1,176
- 8940 204th St Jamaica, NY$366K----1,056
- 9002 204th St Jamaica, NY$576K----1,584
- 8949 202nd St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,296
- 204th St Jamaica, NY$458K----1,432
- 204th St Jamaica, NY$454K----1,728
- 8947 202nd St Jamaica, NY$417K----1,056
- 9001 202nd St Jamaica, NY$362K----1,712
- 8938 204th St Jamaica, NY$365K----1,056
- 9006 204th St Jamaica, NY$421K----1,280
- 8943 202nd St Jamaica, NY$422K----1,056
- 9005 202nd St Jamaica, NY$433K321,280
- 8941 202nd St Jamaica, NY$432K----1,296
- 8936 204th St Jamaica, NY$414K----1,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!