8952 Ironbark St, Gilroy, CA 950205 beds, 4 baths, 3,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 87 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: ML81420112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,224 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 78366024
- Zillow Home ID: 54773128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8952 Ironbark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 8921 Azara St Gilroy, CA$1.16M534,502
- 8962 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.16M54.54,739
- 8932 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.18M544,739
- 8941 Azara St Gilroy, CA$987K543,224
- 8963 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$956K543,224
- 8953 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.3M554,502
- 8961 Azara St Gilroy, CA$1.16M544,739
- 2305 Stonecress St Gilroy, CA$1.17M54.54,739
- 2315 Stonecress St Gilroy, CA$1.19M54.54,739
- 8933 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.14M644,502
- 8912 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.16M534,502
- 8920 Azara St Gilroy, CA$1.29M554,739
- 8940 Azara St Gilroy, CA$1.29M464,788
- 2351 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$1.64M45.54,966
- 8913 Ironbark St Gilroy, CA$1.1M543,224
- 2355 Stonecress St Gilroy, CA--Studio----
- 9101 Gunnera Ln Gilroy, CA$1.55M433,538
- Stonecress St Gilroy, CA--53.53,600
- 8960 Azara St Gilroy, CA$1.11M543,224
- 2345 Stonecress St Gilroy, CA$1.17M543,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.