8954 Birkdale Ct, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 2 baths, 2,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 241 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: O5300838
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 750 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,466 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 222328054203240
- Zillow Home ID: 46175550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8954 Birkdale Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 328.8% higher than in Bay Hill, and 387.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 8955 Charleston Park # 19 Orlando, FL$641K32.52,868
- 8958 Birkdale Ct Orlando, FL$360K422,343
- 8959 Charleston Park # 20 Orlando, FL$470K32.52,488
- 8950 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$499K433,668
- 8953 Charleston Park Orlando, FL$282K321,950
- 8953 Charleston Park # 18 Orlando, FL$435K32.51,950
- 8949 Charleston Park # 17 Orlando, FL$462K32.52,146
- 8961 Charleston Park # 21 Orlando, FL$478K332,137
- 8962 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$350K422,314
- 8945 Charleston Park # 16 Orlando, FL$474K32.52,033
- 8965 Charleston Park # 22 Orlando, FL$469K32.52,131
- 8949 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$401K322,405
- 8981 Levalley Ct Orlando, FL$465K422,034
- 8969 Charleston Park # 23 Orlando, FL$447K322,277
- 8961 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$476K433,283
- 8972 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$742K554,934
- 8985 Charleston Park # 26 Orlando, FL$436K32.52,585
- 8932 Royal Birkdale Ln Orlando, FL$392K32.52,338
- 8971 Charleston Park # 24 Orlando, FL$497K22.52,237
- 8941 Charleston Park # 15 Orlando, FL$413K32.52,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.