- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
896 Queen Anne Rd, Harwich, MA 026454 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00074 B:C01A L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59218725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 896 Queen Anne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% lower than in Harwich, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02645 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02645 home values.
- 900 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$252K421,008
- 892 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$240K32928
- 904 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$306K421,512
- 891 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$316K211,216
- 891 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$317K211,216
- 891 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$263K211,216
- 888 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$288K321,296
- 891 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$299K211,216
- 93 Captain Bearse Rd Harwich, MA$607K33.52,583
- 891 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$254K211,216
- 910 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$298K421,616
- 101 Captain Bearse Rd Harwich, MA$527K33.52,005
- 332 Depot Rd Harwich, MA$321K321,512
- 19 Shady Dr Harwich, MA$281K321,411
- 87 Captain Bearse Rd Harwich, MA$668K442,651
- 22 Shady Dr Harwich, MA$391K321,240
- 884 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$240K32.51,040
- 885 Queen Anne Rd Harwich, MA$373K21.51,444
- 15 Shady Dr Harwich, MA$256K22.51,200
- 328 Depot Rd Harwich, MA$281K321,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.