8961 Custer Ave, Orangevale, CA 956623 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood with lots of trees and large lots.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $203,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Stainless Appliances, Corian Counters, Crown Molding, Dual Pane Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 23502410160000
- Zillow Home ID: 26034478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8961 Custer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95662, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Orangevale, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95662 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orangevale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95662 home values.
- 8957 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$297K321,621
- 8956 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$239K521,117
- 5708 Pecan Ave Orangevale, CA$265K321,296
- 8952 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$241K321,117
- 8953 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$287K321,296
- 5704 Pecan Ave Orangevale, CA$352K422,155
- 5701 Pecan Ave Orangevale, CA$246K321,182
- 8956 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$235K321,056
- 9000 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$241K321,117
- 5700 Pecan Ave Orangevale, CA$265K321,296
- 8952 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$236K321,056
- 8948 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$241K321,117
- 8949 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$244K321,149
- 8948 Custer Ave Orangevale, CA$248K321,152
- 5640 Pecan Ave Orangevale, CA$236K321,067
- 8959 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$239K321,117
- 8955 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$237K321,117
- 8965 Amerigo Ave Orangevale, CA$249K321,256
- 8963 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$239K321,117
- 8951 Pershing Ave Orangevale, CA$240K321,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!