- Lot: 7,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 237 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,931 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $116
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: O5360409
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Location \ Conservation Area, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Front Exposure \ West
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 242330898301100
- Zillow Home ID: 66188217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vista East home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Vista East homes, this home is 8.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% greater than in Orlando, and 367.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
|8743 Hastings Beach Blvd # SOLD Orlando, FL||$255K||4||3||2,126|
|8947 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$234K||4||2||2,170|
|8979 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$170K||3||2||1,518|
|8931 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$254K||4||4||2,648|
|8995 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$221K||3||2||1,876|
|8915 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||2,170|
|9003 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$203K||3||2||1,846|
|8960 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$269K||5||3||2,920|
|8999 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$275K||6||3||2,722|
|9044 Lake Avon Dr Orlando, FL||$286K||5||3||2,968|
|8899 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$272K||5||3||3,026|
|9011 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$250K||5||3||2,665|
|8952 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$227K||4||2||2,167|
|9036 Lake Avon Dr Orlando, FL||$286K||4||2||2,972|
|8891 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$197K||3||2||1,755|
|9019 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$220K||3||2||1,707|
|8985 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$193K||3||2||1,776|
|8944 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$228K||4||2.5||2,293|
|8890 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$205K||3||2||1,870|
|9052 Lake Avon Dr Orlando, FL||$271K||4||3||2,562|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!