8967 January Pl, San Diego, CA 921223 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $939,000
- Price/sqft: $369
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 3451000300
- Zillow Home ID: 16836672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8967 January Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% lower than in San Diego, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
- 8975 January Pl San Diego, CA$865K432,286
- 8959 January Pl San Diego, CA$878K432,286
- 8993 January Pl San Diego, CA$878K422,544
- 8951 January Pl San Diego, CA$903K322,098
- 8991 January Pl San Diego, CA$894K222,098
- 8964 January Pl San Diego, CA$856K32.52,544
- 8974 January Pl San Diego, CA$863K432,286
- 8958 January Pl San Diego, CA$886K432,363
- 8984 January Pl San Diego, CA$971K433,226
- 9005 January Pl San Diego, CA$922K33.52,732
- 8952 January Pl San Diego, CA$855K432,286
- 8994 January Pl San Diego, CA$965K32.53,164
- 9015 January Pl San Diego, CA$876K222,380
- 4585 Excalibur Way San Diego, CA$903K432,286
- 4595 Excalibur Way San Diego, CA$862K222,098
- 4575 Excalibur Way San Diego, CA$914K32.52,544
- 4575 Sherlock Ct San Diego, CA$1.03M32.52,544
- 9016 January Pl San Diego, CA$885K222,098
- 9025 January Pl San Diego, CA$871K32.52,544
- 5568 Renaissance Ave # 1 San Diego, CA$418K221,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!