- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
897 Richmond St, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $32,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6742088
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35442308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 897 Richmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Akron, and 104.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Akron home values.
- 901 Richmond St Akron, OH$36K21754
- 905 Richmond St Akron, OH--21816
- 721 Hudson Ave Akron, OH$35K21.5760
- 717 Hudson Ave Akron, OH$40K21664
- 725 Hudson Ave Akron, OH$36K31944
- 900 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$45K311,422
- 896 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$54K311,212
- 902 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$43K311,001
- 909 Richmond St Akron, OH$43K31856
- 906 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$41K311,056
- 733 Hudson Ave Akron, OH$50K21964
- 696 Elbon Ave Akron, OH$55K411,476
- 890 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$43K21936
- 913 Richmond St Akron, OH$48K211,103
- 910 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$42K311,271
- 737 Hudson Ave Akron, OH$37K21829
- 700 Elbon Ave Akron, OH$48K211,316
- 743 Hudson Ave Akron, OH--21927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!