- Lot: 8,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,539 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $161,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- View: Territorial
- PUD Amenities\Svcs. \ None, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Microwave, Assoc. Fees \ 0.00, Basement \ None, Construction \ Frame, Exterior \ Stucco, Fence \ Chain Link, Mello-Roos Tax \ No, Pool \ None, Senior 55+ \ No, Sewer Paid? \ No, View \ Desert, Extra Room \ None, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Frontage \ Paved\Asphalt, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Topography \ Level, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Family Room \ Yes, Heat \ Natural Gas, Laundry \ In House, Landscaping \ Front, Stories \ 2.0 or More, Sewer Connected? \ Yes, Sewer In? \ Yes, Water \ City\County, Window Covering \ Part, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Appliances \ Disposal, Fireplace \ Family Room, Patio \ Patio, Floors \ Part. Wall\Wall, RV Access \ No, Special Features \ None, Dining Room \ None, Roof \ Tile
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 3057181010000
- Zillow Home ID: 64731923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-292K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92344 home values will rise 14.1% next year, compared to a 14.6% increase for Hesperia as a whole. Among 92344 homes, this home is valued 17.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92344, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% greater than in Hesperia, and 119% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92344 home values.
|8969 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$235K||4||2||2,123|
|8961 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$251K||4||3||2,278|
|13936 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$260K||4||3||2,607|
|13939 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$251K||4||3||2,278|
|8957 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$259K||5||3||2,607|
|9003 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$249K||5||3||2,607|
|13935 Pinellia St Hesperia, CA||$236K||3||2.5||2,274|
|13931 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$229K||3||2||2,123|
|8951 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$259K||5||3||2,607|
|13924 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$228K||3||2||2,123|
|13940 Nettle St Hesperia, CA||$222K||3||2||1,848|
|9011 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$222K||3||2||2,123|
|13932 Nettle St Hesperia, CA||$245K||4||3||2,219|
|13921 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$249K||4||3||2,278|
|8945 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||$251K||4||3||2,278|
|13927 Pinellia St Hesperia, CA||$229K||3||2||2,123|
|13916 Periwinkle Ct Hesperia, CA||$244K||4||3||2,278|
|9023 Honeysuckle Ave Hesperia, CA||--||5||3||2,607|
|13924 Nettle St Hesperia, CA||$241K||4||3.5||2,075|
|13932 Pinellia St Hesperia, CA||$235K||4||3||2,278|
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!