898 Templeton Ave, Daly City, CA 940142 beds, 1 bath, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $370,500
- Price/sqft: $334
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 830 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 004221010
- Zillow Home ID: 15462635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 898 Templeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Daly City, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 884 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$525K211,260
- 878 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$527K421,320
- Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$542K33870
- Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$611K321,550
- 189 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$501K21820
- 183 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$571K211,100
- 177 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$838K32--
- 199 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$536K21.5990
- 872 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$538K321,400
- 177 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$556K321,490
- 735 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$919K422,446
- 171 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$553K311,400
- 866 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$489K21930
- 165 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$551K321,080
- 733 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$798K42.51,890
- 862 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$490K21930
- 161 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$548K211,060
- 738 Evergreen Ave Daly City, CA$788K53.52,150
- 157 Alexander Ave Daly City, CA$539K311,260
- 858 Templeton Ave Daly City, CA$510K211,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.