- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8984 Gladin Ct, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 3 baths, 2,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 604 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272328054002930
- Zillow Home ID: 46212890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8984 Gladin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 275.7% greater than in Bay Hill, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 8988 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$473K322,213
- 6124 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$699K32.52,618
- 8992 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$624K433,403
- 6104 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$364K522,419
- 6111 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$553K43.54,034
- 6115 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$611K32.52,446
- 6107 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$535K433,004
- 8991 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$406K332,445
- 6119 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$2.48M588,200
- 8998 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$634K433,372
- 6103 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$616K44.53,791
- 6100 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$864K43.53,925
- 6123 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$764K453,758
- 8999 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$386K532,582
- 6127 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$688K44.54,622
- 6099 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$490K222,261
- 6096 Tarawood Dr # PET Orlando, FL$856K555,628
- 6096 Tarawood Dr # MONOGRAM Orlando, FL$856K555,628
- 6096 Tarawood Dr Orlando, FL$856K555,628
- 9004 Gladin Ct Orlando, FL$707K433,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.