899 Dewey Ave, Rochester, NY 146136 beds, 2 baths, 2,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1895
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $50,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 26140009082000010090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30852281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 899 Dewey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maplewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Rochester, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maplewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maplewood home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
1,824 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1908
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 901-903 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$85K622,744
- 907 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$49K421,404
- 267 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$38K311,040
- 269 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$37K311,040
- 881 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$41K311,300
- 276 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$54K31.51,428
- 271 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$38K311,100
- 909-911 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$96K633,792
- 877 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$56K41.51,831
- 421 Driving Park Ave Rochester, NY$125K----2,288
- 280 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$58K321,618
- 273 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$54K622,473
- 279 Lakeview Park Rochester, NY$51K511,716
- 919 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$94K533,329
- 916 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$68K21912
- 279 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$54K41.51,664
- 286 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$56K321,900
- 283 Lakeview Park Rochester, NY$134K----2,432
- 283-285 Lake View Park Rochester, NY$72K622,432
- 283 Selye Ter Rochester, NY$63K521,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.