- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 5,243 all time views
- HOA Fee: $45
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $305
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 696 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Construction Status \ Pre-Construction, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,726 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 282328053301790
- Zillow Home ID: 46218096
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Bay Hill as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is valued 138.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 128.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 362.7% higher than in Bay Hill, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|8991 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$448K||4||2||3,253|
|8995 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$376K||4||2||2,175|
|8998 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$373K||3||2.5||2,200|
|9000 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$503K||4||3||3,025|
|8992 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$498K||4||3||2,826|
|8989 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$426K||4||3||2,744|
|8992 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$438K||4||2.5||3,131|
|8986 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$616K||4||4||3,363|
|8990 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$431K||4||3||2,411|
|8998 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$429K||3||3.5||2,475|
|9012 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$534K||5||3||3,520|
|8994 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$404K||5||3||2,678|
|8988 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$487K||4||2.5||3,347|
|8980 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$592K||4||3||3,841|
|8983 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$385K||4||3||2,615|
|8986 Islesworth Ct Orlando, FL||$420K||5||3||2,390|
|9024 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$392K||3||2.5||2,320|
|Isleworth Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9021 Easterling Dr Orlando, FL||$474K||4||3||2,866|
|9035 Easterling Dr Orlando, FL||$570K||5||4||3,693|
Nearby Schools in Bay Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!