8995 Gullatt Rd, Palmetto, GA 302684 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,627 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 07 41000159016
- Zillow Home ID: 65442838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8995 Gullatt Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% less than in Fairburn, and 115% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30268 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30268 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 5,310 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 9055 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$271K53.52,308
- 8955 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA--211,464
- 9075 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$224K32.52,622
- 9065 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$146K222,250
- 9095 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA--432,940
- 8875 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$564K44.53,823
- 9175 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$176K332,478
- 9135 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$172K321,856
- 9255 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$222K44.51,250
- 9255 Gullatt Rd # 0 Palmetto, GA$165K44.5--
- 8845 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$163K32.52,429
- 9265 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$251K432,632
- 8825 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$145K311,181
- 8850 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$164K322,228
- 8815 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$182K42.53,014
- 8840 Gullatt Rd Palmetto, GA$147K32.52,576
- Johnson Rd Palmetto, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.