VISTA LAKES BEAUTY. CONTEMPORAY, 6 bedroom or 5 with an office, 3 bath, 2 story home on a large corner lot. NEWLY REMODELED including two, 3 tons HVAC, brand new kitchen features 42" cabinet, GRANITE, stainless steel appliances, double oven and water heater. One bedroom and bath down stair. SPACIOUS in every area w/extra closets and huge walk ins . Living room features CROWN MOLDING & double ceiling fans. Beautiful STAIRWAY leads to 2nd floor for 5 additional bedrooms and laundry room. Hallway bathroom features separate sink and a huge BONUS CLOSET. MASTER BATHROOM is elegant and unique!! Awesome DESIGNER TOUCH throughout. MODERN light fixtures, fresh interior and exterior paints, new IRRIGATION system, total SOD replacements as well as beautiful LANDSCAPING. MUST SEE IN PERSON. Vista Lakes is a family oriented community that offers tennis, club house, RESORT STYLE pool with slides, close to airport and UCF, Waterford Lakes for shopping, and medical school. MAKE YOUR VISIT AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Water Purifier NOT INCLUDED...
Furniture package deal for an additional $20,000
- 4/2 4pm-6:30pm
- 4/4 1pm-4pm
- 4/5 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 10,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,614 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $273,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: O5348615
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Rods, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,722 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 242330898302300
- Zillow Home ID: 66188250
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $223-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vista East home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Vista East homes, this home is 60.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% greater than in Orlando, and 367.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
|8985 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,748|
|8952 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$225K||4||2||2,167|
|8960 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$269K||5||3||2,920|
|8944 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$225K||4||2.5||2,293|
|8995 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$215K||3||2||1,876|
|8971 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,750|
|8743 Hastings Beach Blvd # SOLD Orlando, FL||$253K||4||3||2,126|
|8979 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$168K||3||2||1,518|
|9003 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$199K||3||2||1,846|
|8936 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$221K||4||2||2,167|
|8963 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$192K||3||2||1,834|
|9011 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$255K||5||3||2,665|
|8957 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$218K||4||2||2,167|
|8984 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$291K||5||3||3,026|
|8947 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$231K||4||2||2,170|
|8928 Palisades Beach Ave Orlando, FL||$204K||4||2||1,843|
|8931 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$256K||4||4||2,648|
|8970 Victoria Isle Pl Orlando, FL||$219K||4||2||2,167|
|9019 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$217K||3||2||1,707|
|8890 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$199K||3||2||1,870|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!