- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8S698 John St, Big Rock, IL 605113 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $145,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1325328012
- Zillow Home ID: 4684060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8S698 John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Big Rock, and 574.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Big Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60511 home values.
- 8S724 John St Big Rock, IL$254K------
- 8S694 John St Big Rock, IL$275K------
- 45W540 Marie St Big Rock, IL$158K------
- 45W536 Bergman Dr Big Rock, IL$220K------
- 8S701 John St Big Rock, IL$217K------
- 45W600 Marie St Big Rock, IL$253K------
- 8S721 John St Big Rock, IL$264K------
- 8S690 John St Big Rock, IL$202K321,700
- 8S648 John St Big Rock, IL$181K------
- 45W530 Bergman Dr Big Rock, IL$207K------
- 8S686 John St Big Rock, IL$218K------
- 45W630 Marie St Big Rock, IL$215K------
- 8S609 John St Big Rock, IL$214K------
- 8S821 John St Big Rock, IL$146K33--
- 45W575 Marie St Big Rock, IL$235K------
- 45W508 Bergman Dr Big Rock, IL$195K------
- 8S775 John St Big Rock, IL$216K------
- 45W487 Bergman Dr Big Rock, IL$195K------
- 45W637 Marie St Big Rock, IL$296K42.52,600
- 45W595 Marie St Big Rock, IL$221K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.