- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9-11 Davis Ave, Vernon, CT 06066Studio, 3,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Unassigned, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 4updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,714 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0096 L:00020
- Zillow Home ID: 60109464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9-11 Davis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% lower than in Storrs Mansfield, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Storrs Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 116 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$276K322,642
- 4 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$219K321,592
- 11 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$290K22.51,938
- 124 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$239K32.11,764
- 117 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$245K222,074
- 19 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$227K31.51,438
- 27 Davis Ave Vernon, CT$243K62.53,745
- 133 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$252K321,596
- 25 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$267K321,807
- 137 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$431K443,734
- 138 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$252K322,926
- 143 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$286K221,932
- 40 Davis Ave Vernon, CT$125K211,013
- 48 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$364K42.52,570
- 92 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$200K321,098
- 134 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$253K522,755
- 37 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$227K31.51,404
- 47 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$299K42.51,944
- 56 Davis Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$450K32.53,506
- 160 Spring Hill Rd Storrs Mansfield, CT$423K334,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.