- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 268 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Electric, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0079 B:0000 L:0032
- Zillow Home ID: 59235670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $252-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 46.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Lawrence, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
|7 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$185K||3||1||1,484|
|6 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$228K||4||1.5||2,058|
|13-15 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$278K||6||4||2,868|
|12 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$288K||8||3||3,148|
|17-19 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$242K||6||2||2,400|
|14 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$256K||3||2||2,368|
|47 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$181K||3||1||1,064|
|51-53 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$279K||4||2||2,502|
|28 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$225K||3||1.5||1,344|
|57 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$311K||9||3||3,960|
|25 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$209K||4||2||1,830|
|43 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$185K||3||1||1,188|
|20 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$254K||8||2||2,256|
|63 Garfield St Lawrence, MA||$191K||3||--||1,488|
|27-29 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$270K||4||2||2,703|
|15-17 Cambridge St Lawrence, MA||$278K||6||3||3,120|
|11 Cambridge St Lawrence, MA||$251K||4||2||2,550|
|21 Cambridge St Lawrence, MA||$209K||4||1.5||1,675|
|25 Cambridge St # 1 Lawrence, MA||$208K||1||1||660|
|25-27 Cambridge St Lawrence, MA||$272K||5||3||2,860|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
1-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!