- Built in 1904
- Views: 2,088 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $685,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assoc Security \ Fenced, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior Unit Features \ Patio - Enclosed, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Oil, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Unknown, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ Undisclosed, Listing Alert \ No, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Attached, Style \ Townhouse, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Condo, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: W:19 P:02004 S:007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59162359
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-950K.
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 67.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% lower than in Boston, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
|9 Pond St # 2 Boston, MA||$568K||2||2||1,440|
|15 Pond St # 3 Boston, MA||--||4||1||1,200|
|15 Pond St Jamaica Plain, MA||--||4||1||--|
|595 Centre St Boston, MA||$1.01M||6||3||4,017|
|12 Pond St # 3 Boston, MA||$437K||3||1||1,172|
|12 Pond St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$466K||3||1||1,200|
|12 Pond St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$465K||3||1||1,172|
|595 Centre St # 2 Jamaica Plain, MA||$573K||--||--||--|
|595 Centre St # 1 Jamaica Plain, MA||$540K||--||--||--|
|14 Pond St APT 2 Boston, MA||$245K||1||1||521|
|14 Pond St APT 6 Boston, MA||--||Studio||1||202|
|14 Pond St APT 5 Boston, MA||$486K||2||1||1,116|
|14 Pond St APT 1 Boston, MA||$319K||1||1||779|
|14 Pond St APT 4 Boston, MA||$194K||1||1||202|
|14 Pond St APT 3 Boston, MA||$439K||2||1||1,116|
|593 Centre St # A Jamaica Plain, MA||$430K||2||1||992|
|12 Pond St # UNIT-3 Jamaica Plain, MA||$434K||3||1||1,172|
|12 Pond St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$420K||2||1||1,080|
|12 Pond St Jamaica Plain, MA||$457K||3||1||1,172|
|6 Pond St Boston, MA||$1.01M||6||3||4,464|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!