- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,540 all time views
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,090,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $875
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: University
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Central Air
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- FLOORING: Wood
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_SB: Call List Agent
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- KIT_DSCRP: Breakfast Bar / Nook
- KIT_DSCRP: Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: Low-Rise
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111084240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.02-1.4M.
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 9 Harcourt St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!