9 9th St SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 1 bath, 2,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1908
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $476,000
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0920 0814
- Zillow Home ID: 419300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 9th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 11 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.27M32.52,643
- 13 9th St SE Washington, DC$872KStudio1400
- 15 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.1M432,280
- 819 E Capitol St SE APT 305 Washington, DC--Studio1--
- 819 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$1.4MStudio1400
- 7 9th St SE Washington, DC$658K21.51,200
- 813 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$1.02M53.52,914
- 19 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.53M43.52,090
- 811 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$822K22.51,600
- 809 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$795K22.51,600
- 17 9th St SE Washington, DC$858K53.52,970
- 807 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$1.21M331,950
- 814 A St SE Washington, DC$1.37M31.52,242
- 820 A St SE Washington, DC$737K31.51,606
- 818 A St SE Washington, DC$1.08M441,972
- 822 A St SE Washington, DC$730K321,658
- 812 A St SE Washington, DC$901K32.51,800
- 824 A St SE Washington, DC$816K42.51,704
- 14 8th St SE Washington, DC$595K43.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292