9 Aldwin Rd UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021313 beds, 1 bath, 979 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 979 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:19 P:03485 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63529272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Aldwin Road UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roslindale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Boston, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
- 9 Aldwin Rd Roslindale, MA$334K31979
- 9 Aldwin Rd Boston, MA$351K31--
- 9 Aldwin Rd Roslindale, MA$283K31979
- 5 Aldwin Rd Boston, MA$548K933,564
- 8 Brookway Rd Boston, MA$481K42.51,860
- 10-12 Brookway Rd Boston, MA$419K422,392
- 6 Brookway Rd Boston, MA$521K43.51,860
- 12 Claxton St Boston, MA$527K833,330
- 8 Claxton St Boston, MA$512K633,255
- 2 Aldwin Rd Roslindale, MA$490K41.52,076
- 3924 Washington St Boston, MA$572K933,582
- 9 Aldwin Rd UNIT 1 Boston, MA$283K31979
- 9 Aldwin Rd UNIT 3 Boston, MA$285K31979
- 3928 Washington St Boston, MA$538K633,096
- 3920 Washington St Boston, MA$520K933,609
- 3930-3932 Washington St Boston, MA$543K662,920
- 3916 Washington St # 3 Boston, MA$308K31--
- 3916 Washington St Boston, MA$577K933,690
- 3936 Washington St Boston, MA$344K----2,340
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292