- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Antelope Ln, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 2,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Foreclosure Est: $701,282. Bidding Ends On 12-04-2012 The property at 9 Antelope Lane, Monterey, CA is a Residential Single Family property with 4 bedroom(s) and 3.0 bathroom(s), built in 1982 and is 2496 square feet.What I love, Great neighborhood and backyard.
Buyer's Premium: $27,495
BUYER Pays at Close(info)
Technology Fee: $299
BUYER Pays at Close(info)
Earnest Money: Greater of 5.0% or $1,000
BUYER Pays at Bid Approval
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,496 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115735267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Antelope Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Monterey, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 7 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$818K42.52,528
- 5 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$810K332,310
- 9 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$812K432,461
- 12 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$768K422,127
- 14 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$801K332,335
- 3 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$802K432,461
- 10 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$735K321,791
- 16 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$784K432,331
- 11 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$915K442,028
- 18 Elk Run Monterey, CA$671K321,805
- 16 Elk Run Monterey, CA$764K422,265
- 20 Elk Run Monterey, CA$699K42.52,028
- 14 Elk Run Monterey, CA$857K42.52,915
- 8 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$931K432,924
- 1 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$838K432,374
- 18 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$842K42.52,680
- 22 Elk Run Monterey, CA$814K432,461
- 13 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$666K321,791
- 6 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$820K432,247
- 20 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$857K332,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.