- Built in 1988
- 272 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,178 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $267
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $155,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: G10025683
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Status \ Active, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Basement Type \ Partial Basement, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Pool Description \ In Ground, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Style \ Townhouse, Complex Restrictions \ Boats, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Area Amenities \ Private Trash Pickup, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Complex Restrictions \ Trailer(S), Area Amenities \ Bus, Amenities Included \ Club House, Complex Management \ Professional-on Site, Exterior Feature \ Tennis Court, Complex Restrictions \ Truck(S), Condo Type \ Traditional, Attic \ Finished, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Num \ Cromwell, Neighborhood \ Cromwell (32), Amenities Included \ Playground\Tot Lot, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Amenities Included \ Pool, Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Playground, Last Change Type \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Mill Rate \ 33.2800, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows, Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 350
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: 00177700
- Zillow Home ID: 61805362
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $141-202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06416 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is 0.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Cromwell, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
|7 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 7 Cromwell, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,728|
|11 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 11 Cromwell, CT||$176K||3||2.5||1,744|
|5 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 5 Cromwell, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,744|
|15 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 15 Cromwell, CT||$150K||2||1.5||1,448|
|3 Avon Dale Rd Cromwell, CT||$225K||--||--||--|
|17 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 17 Cromwell, CT||$192K||3||2.5||1,744|
|49 Sunridge Ln UNIT 49 Cromwell, CT||$138K||2||1||1,404|
|1 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 1 Cromwell, CT||$97K||1||1||908|
|47 Sunridge Ln UNIT 47 Cromwell, CT||$96K||1||1||908|
|17 Avondale Cromwell, CT||$217K||3||2.5||1,744|
|9 Avon Dale Rd Cromwell, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,744|
|3 Avon Dale Rd UNIT 3 Cromwell, CT||$123K||2||2||1,404|
|45 Sunridge Ln UNIT 45 Cromwell, CT||$180K||2||1.5||1,744|
|43 Sunridge Ln UNIT 43 Cromwell, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,744|
|41 Sunridge Ln UNIT 41 Cromwell, CT||$180K||3||2.5||1,744|
|1 Hunters Run UNIT 1 Cromwell, CT||$98K||1||1||908|
|3 Hunters Run Cromwell, CT||$220K||--||--||--|
|5 Hunters Run UNIT 5 Cromwell, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,744|
|7 Hunters Run UNIT 7 Cromwell, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,744|
|11 Hunters Run UNIT 11 Cromwell, CT||$180K||2||1.5||1,744|
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!