9 Bay State Blvd, Peabody, MA 019603 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $294,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Cellulose - Fiber, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: M:0109 B:0050
- Zillow Home ID: 56114997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Bay State Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% less than in Peabody, and 64.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 7 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$212K21816
- 11 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$333K321,456
- 8 Winnegance Ave Peabody, MA$279K311,096
- 8 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$290K211,164
- 10 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$244K31.51,212
- 6 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$267K311,236
- 12 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$321K421,622
- 13 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$281K311,108
- 4 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$267K21986
- 14 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$270K311,104
- 15 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$299K32.51,548
- 11 Beacon Blvd Peabody, MA$295K321,365
- 13 Beacon Blvd Peabody, MA$295K422,016
- 5 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$271K311,560
- 9 Beacon Blvd Peabody, MA$301K321,472
- 1 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$232K21768
- 2 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$264K21981
- 10 Winnegance Ave Peabody, MA$283K211,034
- 16 Bay State Blvd Peabody, MA$297K121,326
- 7 Beacon Blvd Peabody, MA$303K42.52,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.