9 Beechwood Blvd, Rye Brook, NY 105736 beds, 5.1 baths, 4,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2000 for $1,191,500
- Finished basement, 2312 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- 2 Fireplaces,Deck / Patio,Granite Countertops
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 243
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 55480513602900010130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 58421919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Beechwood Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rye Brook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rye Brook home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rye Brook home values.
- 7 Beechwood Blvd Rye Brook, NY$1.26M53.52,448
- 5 Beechwood Blvd Rye Brook, NY$883K43.53,155
- 750 King St Rye Brook, NY$1.34M63.53,682
- 748 King St Rye Brook, NY$1.44M53.53,324
- 58 Woodland Dr Rye Brook, NY--------
- 35 Woodland Dr Rye Brook, NY$1.28M313,092
- 760 King St Rye Brook, NY$2.25M345,321
- 758 King St Rye Brook, NY$1.26M433,578
- 11 Beechwood Blvd Rye Brook, NY$2.91M63.55,350
- 14 Beechwood Blvd Rye Brook, NY$6.09M665,150
- Beechwood Blvd Port Chester, NY--------
- 1 Beechwood Blvd Port Chester, NY$1.36M32.53,396
- Woodland Dr Port Chester, NY--------
- 4 Beechwood Blvd Port Chester, NY$865K33.52,969
- 16 Beechwood Blvd Rye Brook, NY$1.13M42.53,234
- 762 King St Rye Brook, NY$1.63M353,885
- 1 Kings Pk Dr Rye Brook, NY$534K32.11,782
- 17 Kings Pk Dr Port Chester, NY$459K221,650
- 6 Loch Ln Rye Brook, NY$1.46M543,106
- 16 Kings Pk Dr Port Chester, NY$403K11.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292