9 Bird St, Dorchester, MA 021254 beds, 2 baths, 1,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $11,330
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Parcel #: W:13 P:01752 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59108026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Bird Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% higher than in Boston, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 3 Wheelock Ave Dorchester, MA$198K311,544
- 5 Wheelock Ave Dorchester, MA$269K321,388
- 21 Hancock St Dorchester, MA$799K1113,416
- 10-12 Bird St Boston, MA$829K----7,050
- 8 Bird St Dorchester, MA$322K522,433
- 14 Bird St Dorchester, MA$455K933,810
- 507-509 Columbia Rd Boston, MA$637K----9,848
- 27 Hancock St Dorchester, MA$484K833,478
- 16 Bird St Dorchester, MA$432K933,735
- 7 Payson Ave Dorchester, MA$456K633,525
- 9 Payson Ave # 1 Dorchester, MA--311,000
- 9 Payson Ave # 3 Dorchester, MA--311,000
- 5 Payson Ave Dorchester, MA$278K411,499
- 9 Payson Ave Dorchester, MA$466K933,438
- 29 Hancock St Dorchester, MA$471K833,651
- 18 Bird St Dorchester, MA$300K41.51,446
- 505 Columbia Rd Dorchester, MA$391K633,203
- 11 Payson Ave Dorchester, MA$311K42.52,589
- 499 Columbia Rd Dorchester, MA$430K933,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.